Period Thong - Dakota - Grey
RRP: 26.99 €
Dakota is a comfortable menstrual thong for light flows and spottings.
Dakota is perfect at the end of your period, during a spotting period or to anticipate the arrival of your period. It is made from a mix of cotton and modal, which is comfortable and super soft. The Dakota menstrual thong absorbs the equivalent of a tampon in a day.
Some of Dakota's highlights:
- An invisible tanga cut;
- A materials as soft as a second skin;
- A really thin but effective absorbent pad;
- A discreet satin-finished back part.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Herloop period panties love simplicity - they can last up to 5 years with proper care. Here are some valuable tips to keep your Dakota menstrual panties at their best:
- Once worn, rinse it with cold water until the water is clear;
- Put it in the washing machine at 30° in a laundry bag (not more than 3 panties per bag);
- No need to use a special detergent;
- don't use any stain removers or fabric softeners;
- Let it air dry inside out for faster drying (never on a radiator and never in the dryer)
- Body: 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex / 47% Cotton, 47% Modal, 6% Spandex
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Middle: 80% Polyester, 20% Nylon | 100% Polyester
Made in China
All Herloop returns must be inspected before being returned to stock.
For each product in the package, please make the following checks:
I - Panties
- Packaging Inspection:
- Is the packaging present?
- Is the packaging in good condition? (Not torn, cut, perforated, damaged, or extremely crumpled)
- Is the packaging free of any abnormalities/deterioration? (Stains, pen marks, tape and/or other marks)
- Are all labels present on the packaging (not peeled off)?
- Does the packaging correspond to the returned product (see the label inside the panties)?
- Product Inspection:
Take the panties out of their packaging
- Do the panties correspond to their packaging (reference and size)?
- Are the panties in good condition? (no tears, holes, cuts or damage. No stains, pen marks or other dirt on the outside or inside)
- The underwear does not have any discoloration (ex: grey instead of black), it does not appear washed or wet?
Fold the panties and put them back in their packaging to be put back in stock
II - Accessories (wash bag / pouch)
- The product is in good condition, it is not torn, cut or damaged...
- The product does not have any stains on the outside or inside
- The product does not have any discoloration, it does not appear washed or wet
- The product still has its label, the label has not been cut off.
III - End of product inspection
➔ If any of the above is not checked then the product can be used as a sample.
In this case Kami Store may replace it for you in a future order or make you a credit note.
➔ If all the mentions in parts I and II are checked, the product can be put back in stock.
➔ To be put back in stock, the product must always:
- Have a packaging in its entirety not torn, not peeled off, not damaged, not soiled, no tape or writing added.
- Appear unworn, clean inside and out and without any manufacturing defects.
- Be consistent with the reference on the packaging (model and size)