LastSwab Mix Refill
RRP: 12 €
Both types of LastSwabs in a simple cardboard packaging to take care of your hygiene and beauty needs at once.
LastSwab is the alternative to the everyday cotton swab. Made from ocean-bound plastic, one LastSwab is meant to replace 1000 single-use cotton swabs.
While LastSwab Basic can be used exactly as a cotton bud, LastSwab Beauty can be dipped in makeup remover to take off excess mascara on their eyelids.
Contains: 1 LastSwab Basic & 1 LastSwab Beauty
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Take the swab out of the case
- Use on your face to correct makeup, smudge eyeliner, sharpen edges, etc.
- Wash with soap and water
- Pop back into the case
Tips & Tricks
- The swab has two different tips - one rounded and one pointy. The round one is good for smudging, and the sharp one is great when precision is needed.
- The tips are not exactly like cotton swabs as they are not absorbent or soft, but they can still be used with a splash of water or makeup remover when removing smears or spots.
- Swab: The rod is made from polypropylene (PP) reinforced with glass fiber. The tips are produced using thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), also known as medical TPE.
- Packaging: FSC recycled cardboard
Made in Germany