LastRound - Reusable Cotton Pads
RRP: 14 €
LastRound is a sustainable alternative to makeup pads and cotton rounds. It is made of a shape-shifting fabric that becomes extremely soft once wet. One pack of LastRound is good for 1750 uses or more.
Use it to apply your favorite toner or remove your makeup while gently exfoliating your face. It is soft and won’t irritate the skin, especially the sensitive skin around your eyes. It doesn’t tear, pill, or have any lint so you can have a fuzz-free experience.
LastRound is made of 100% renewable raw materials. Every round is completely compostable.
Compostable | Reusable | Machine washable
Contains: 7 reusable cotton pads
How to use?
- Take the round out of the case
- Wet the round and squeeze out the excess water. Use it as it is or with your favorite products
- Wash with soap and water or in the washing machine up to 140°F/60°C
- Let dry and pop back into the case
Tips & Tricks
- The round will be stiff before wet, so always add a splash of water to make it super soft.
- Both sides are textured for gentle exfoliation, so for sensitive skin, apply less pressure.
- The material doesn’t shed any lift, fluff or particles and will not fray along the edges.
Wash the pads thoroughly before use. Can be used with essence toners, micellar water and cleansing water.
Not recommended to use with nail polish.
Machine wash used pads at 60°C in a laundry bag. Let the round dry completely before putting it back in the case.
- Case: Made of certified Ocean Bound Plastic
- Rounds: 70% cotton and 30% wood fiber
- Packaging: FSC recycled cardboard
Made in Germany