LastSwab Basic - Reusable cotton swab
RRP: 11 €
LastSwab is the alternative to the everyday cotton swab. One LastSwab is meant to replace 1000 single-use cotton swabs.
LastSwab can be used exactly as a cotton bud, only that it does not need to be thrown away after use. Instead, wash it with some water and soap, then store it in its carrying case.
The case case is made from plastic that has been collected from the beaches and riverbeds. The tips feature a bumpy surface made of medical TPE, which is comfortable and great for grabbing unwanted particles. Cleaning your ears has never felt better.
Bio Case | Reusable | Alternative
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Take the swab out of the case
- Use to clean the outer ear, apply ointments, etc.
- Wash with soap and water
- Pop back into the case
Tips & Tricks
- The tips are great at grabbing unwanted particles and cleaning ears, but they are not exactly like cotton swabs as they are not absorbent or soft.
- The nubby surface makes them comfortable to use - like massaging the ear.
- The case can be used for up to 5 years.
- Case: Made of certified Ocean Bound Plastic
- Swab: The rod is made from polypropylene (PP) reinforced with glass fiber. The tips are produced using thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), also known as medical TPE.
- Packaging: FSC recycled cardboard
Made in Germany