RRP: 45.90 €
Massaging with the Roll-On helps to drain the lymph and eliminate toxins, improve blood circulation as well as make skin care products penetrate more quickly and increase their effectiveness.
Rollers decongest the eye contour area by reducing puffiness, dark circles and sinuses, massage and relax certain muscles and tensions in the face, stimulate collagen production and beard growth. Visibly improve the skin texture, fight against ageing by smoothing the first wrinkles and fine lines, but also fight against skin slackening.
Healing | Protecting
Dimensions: 14.5 x 5.5 cm
Brand: Roll on Jade
Black Obsidian is a powerful stone, resulting from volcanic rock. It is a stone of introspection par excellence, a stone of vital force, protection and healing. It helps to repel harmful energies, dissolve anger and helps to make decisions by bringing clarity. Helps to find balance. Accelerates healing, cuts, soothes tight skin, neck pain and arthritis, sprains and bruises.
Use 1-5 minutes on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to relieve congestion or in hot water to relax.
All our tools are purified/recharged in energy by a professional before sending. Clean before first use and every 2-3 days. Clean the parts in contact with the skin with clear water and soap. Dry well and put back in its case.
- Start at the forehead, smoothing from the centre outwards then from the bottom up.
- Smooth with the smooth roller along the brow line to sculpt.
- Decongest the eye area with the smooth roller, smooth from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, use the smooth roller and smooth from the inside to the outside. To work on fine lines, massage in a grid pattern more intensely and quickly in the crow's feet area with the pimple roller.
- Then, to sculpt the cheekbones, either with the smooth or the spiked roller, massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and then moving up towards the ears.
- Sculpt the oval of the face with the smooth or spiked roller, passing under the chin and smoothing down to the ears.
- To work on the double chin, use the pimpled part, starting from the neck and working quickly up to the underside of the chin.
- Finish the drainage with the smooth roller down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
Composition & Origin
Made from 100% natural, untreated fine Black Obsidian stone, ethically sourced in Brazil.
This roll-on has been handcrafted by hand and with a grinder. To form the pimples on this volcanic rock, it is very technical and delicate, there may be slight irregularities of breakage on the stone, this does not mean that the roll-on is defective or has been broken. On the contrary, it is a guarantee of a human-sized and artisanal production.