The Roll-On is a beauty tool that helps you remove impurities from your skin through massage and makes beauty products more effective.
Massaging with the Roll-On helps to drain the lymph and eliminate toxins, improve blood circulation, make skin care products penetrate more quickly and increase their effectiveness, decongest the eye contour area by reducing puffiness, dark circles and sinuses, massage and relax certain muscles and tensions in the face, and stimulate collagen production. Visibly improve the skin texture, fight against ageing by smoothing the first wrinkles and fine lines, but also fight against skin slackening.
Anti Imperfections | Detox | Soothing
Dimensions: 14.5 x 5.5 cm
Brand: Roll On Jade
Green Aventurine is a stone of zenitude. It helps to develop new ideas while helping to develop compassion and tolerance for others. It is the most recognized anti imperfection stone, it helps to fight against acne, acneic micro-cysts, excessive sebum secretions and improves the skin texture in general. It calms and soothes.
Use 1-5 minutes on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to relieve congestion or in hot water to relax.
All our tools are purified/recharged in energy by a professional before sending. Clean before first use and every 2-3 days. Clean the parts in contact with the skin with clear water and soap. Dry well and put back in its case.
- Start at the forehead, smoothing from the centre outwards, then from the bottom up.
- Smooth with the large roller along the brow line to sculpt.
- Decongest the eye area with the small roller, smooth from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, use the large roller and smooth from the inside to the outside. To work on fine lines, massage in a grid pattern more intensely and quickly in the crow's feet area.
- Then, to sculpt the cheekbones, massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and then moving up towards the ears.
- Sculpt the oval of the face by going under the chin and smoothing down to the ears.
- To work on the double chin, start at the neck and work your way up quickly to the underside of the chin.
- Finish draining down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
Composition & Origin
Made of 100% natural, untreated, fine Green Aventurine stone, ethically sourced in Brazil.