Roll on Purity - Amethyst
RRP: 43.90 €
The Roll-On is a beauty tool that helps you remove impurities from your skin through massage and makes beauty products more effective.
Massaging with the Roll-On helps to drain the lymph and eliminate toxins, improve blood circulation, make skin care products penetrate more quickly and increase their effectiveness.
It decongests the eye contour area by reducing puffiness, dark circles and sinuses, massages and relaxes certain muscles and tensions in the face, and stimulates collagen production. Visibly improve the skin texture, fight against ageing by smoothing the first wrinkles and fine lines, but also fight against skin slackening.
Purifying | Soothing | Protecting
Dimensions: 14.5 x 5.5cm
Brand: Roll On Jade
Amethyst, the stone of protection par excellence, is a very soothing, purifying and protective stone. It helps to have an intuitive understanding of things and stimulates imagination and creativity. It's a very good stone for meditation. It helps to fight against skin problems such as acne and abscesses, calms allergies, psoriasis, rosacea and eczema. It calms irritations and superficial burns. It soothes dry and dehydrated skin.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Use 1-5 minutes on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to relieve congestion or in hot water to relax.
All our tools are purified/recharged in energy by a professional before sending. Clean before first use and every 2-3 days. Clean the parts in contact with the skin with clear water and soap. Dry well and put back in its case.
- Start at the forehead, smoothing from the centre outwards then from the bottom up.
- Smooth with the large roller along the brow line to sculpt.
- Decongest the eye area with the small roller, smooth from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, use the large roller and smooth from the inside to the outside. To work on fine lines, massage in a grid pattern more intensely and quickly in the crow's feet area.
- Then, to sculpt the cheekbones, massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and then moving up towards the ears.
- Sculpt the oval of the face by going under the chin and smoothing down to the ears.
- To work on the double chin, start at the neck and work your way up quickly to the underside of the chin.
- Finish draining down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
Made of 100% natural Amethyst stone, not chemically treated, ethically sourced in Brazil.