RRP: 39.90 €
Discover the Ridoki, a tool from traditional Asian medicine and extremely well known in facial reflexology and accupressure.
Massaging with a Ridoki allows you to to stimulate, firm and reactivate the blood circulation and thus boost the synthesis of collagen and elastin, while stimulating certain important energy points. It is the perfect tool to preserve the skin's tone and elasticity.
Stimulating | Smoothing | Firming
Dimensions: 2.5 x 10.5 cm
Brand: Roll On Jade
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Use 1-5 min on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum.
Clean before first use and every 2-3 days. Clean the part in contact with the skin with clear water and soap. Dry well and put back in its case.
- Start at the forehead by massaging from the centre outwards, then from the bottom up. Move on to the frown lines, working in a grid pattern.
- Massage in a grid pattern on the crow's feet wrinkles.
- Then massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and then up towards the ears and then from the oval of the face to the underside of the cheekbone.
- Massage the nasolabial folds from the bottom to the top in a grid pattern.
- Move to the chin, massage from the centre outwards to the ears.
- To work on the double chin, start at the neck and work your way up quickly to the underside of the chin.
- Finish draining down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
Composition: Made of hypoallergenic and waterproof zinc alloys.