Refillable Coffee Pod for Senseo Quadrante & Latte
RRP: 14.95 €
A reusable coffee pod for Senseo machines.
The Coffeeduck is a 2-pod Senseo holder that can also be used for ground coffee. Versatile and suitable for all types of coffee, it allows to make a cup of coffee in just 20 seconds longer than using paper Senseo coffee pods.
Holds between 5 to 14 grams of loose coffee grounds.
Dishwasher safe | Foam layer maintained
Subcribe to back in stock notification
How to use?
Before using the Coffeeduck:
- Make sure your Senseo is clean and in good working order and check that the Coffeeduck fits properly.
- Clean the Coffeeduck with soap and water and dry it off thoroughly.
How to use the Coffeeduck:
- Fill the Coffeeduck with coffee, preferably finely ground or espresso grade.
- If you use a fast-brew filter grade or coarsely ground coffee, always fill the Coffeeduck completely (up to 4 mm below the top rim).
- If you use a finely ground or espresso grade coffee, fill the Coffeeduck from half to completely full (up to 4 mm below the top rim) for the taste you prefer.
Please note: you must clean any stray coffee grounds off the top flange or rim!
- Place the aroma filter on the clean top rim so that the lip is at the front of the machine.
- Close the Senseo.
- Press the 1-cup or 2-cup button.
After using the Coffeeduck:
- Open your Senseo coffee maker.
- Remove the Coffeeduck from the coffee maker.
- Remove the aroma filter.
- Tap the Coffeeduck to remove the coffee grounds and/or rinse it clean under the tap.
- Dry the Coffeeduck in preparation for the next time you want to use it.
Suitable for the following Senseo machines: