RRP: 22.90 €
Ergonomic and efficient, our Rose Quartz Mushroom is ideal for massaging the eye contour, between the eyes, sinuses, temples, masseters, (also very effective against headaches) cold, but also hot to remove make-up or to relax facial muscle tension for example. Very pleasant and smooth it can really be versatile.
Decongesting | Smoothing
Brand: Roll On Jade
Rose Quartz is a gentle, healing and soothing stone. It is a stone that has been recognized for thousands of years for its anti-ageing virtues. It helps to fight against ageing and skin slackening by firming the skin, it also helps to fight against wrinkles and fine lines. It soothes dry and dehydrated skin. It helps to reduce marks and scars on the skin.
Use 1-5 minutes on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to decongest or in warm water to relax/remove make-up.
All our tools are purified/recharged in energy by a professional before sending. Clean before first use and every 2-3 days. Clean the parts in contact with the skin with clear water and soap
- Massage in circular motions at the frown line and then smooth with the smaller side, along the brow line to sculpt.
- To relax and ease tension at the temples, use circular motions with some pressure and finish by smoothing towards the base of the hair.
- Decongest the eye area by applying Mushroom to closed eyes, then smoothing under the eyes from the inside to the outside, reading up to the temples. Use small circular motions on the outer corners at the crow's feet wrinkles, working upwards.
- Then, to decongest the sinuses and sculpt the cheekbones, apply the Mushroom to the sinuses and massage in a circular motion, then smooth under the cheekbone and up towards the ears.
- Massage the masseters in a circular fashion as well, with some pressure, smoothing down to the ears and down the neck to the décolletage to finish the massage. (Repeat 5 to 10 times)
- A little extra, massage the back of the neck for the cervicals, a real pleasure!
Composition & Origin
Made from 100% natural, fine Rose Quartz stone, not chemically treated, ethically sourced in Brazil.