Mini Roll on Traveler - Green Aventurine
RRP: 25.90 €
The Roll-On is a beauty tool that helps you remove impurities from your skin through massage and makes beauty products more effective.
Discover our mini Roll-Ons to slip on and take everywhere with you. Massaging with the Roll-On allows you to drain the lymph and eliminate toxins, improve blood circulation, make skin care products penetrate more quickly and increase their effectiveness, decongest the eye contour area by reducing puffiness, dark circles and sinuses, massage and relax certain muscles and tensions in the face, and stimulate collagen production. Visibly improve the skin texture, fight against ageing by smoothing the first wrinkles and fine lines, but also fight against skin slackening.
Anti-Ageing | Soothing | Healing
Dimensions: 9 x 2 cm
Brand: Roll On Jade
Green Aventurine is a stone of zenitude. It helps to develop new ideas while helping to develop compassion and tolerance for others. It is the most recognized anti imperfection stone, it helps to fight against acne, acneic micro-cysts, excessive sebum secretions and improves the skin texture in general. It calms and soothes.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Use 1-5 min on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum. All our tools are purified/recharged in energy by a professional before sending. Clean before first use and every 2-3 days. Clean all parts in contact with the skin with clear water and soap.
- Start at the forehead, smoothing from the centre outwards and then upwards, then at the frown line, using a grid pattern.
- Smooth along the brow line to sculpt.
- Decongest the eye contour area, smooth from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, smooth from the inside to the outside and make squaring movements in the crow's feet wrinkles.
- Then, to plump up the nasolabial folds, massage from the bottom to the top with smoothing and squaring movements.
- For the lips, start from the centre and smooth outwards.
Made from 100% natural, fine Green Aventurine stone, not chemically treated, ethically sourced in Brazil.