Menstrual Shorts - Berlin
RRP: 39.99 €
Berlin are 2-in-1 menstrual shorts with an integrated absorbent pad for total invisibility, designed to let you move freely.
Berlin has been designed to be put on directly like a sports short without having to worry about your menstrual protection. The absorbent part has been integrated into the shorts, in a seamless lining, in order to be free to move in total comfort.
It has a unique and breathable technology that allows to capture and channel your flow to stay dry. The Berlin menstrual shorts can absorb the equivalent of 2 tampons without leaking, making them suitable for light to medium flows.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Herloop period panties love simplicity - they can last up to 5 years with proper care. Here are some valuable tips to keep your Berlin menstrual shorts at their best:
- Rinse the period panties in cold water until the water runs clear;
- Machine wash at 30° maximum;
- Use a laundry bag to protect them;
- It is possible to wash them with other clothes;
- Prefer a liquid detergent with less than 15% of cleaning agent (noted on the back of the cans)
- No fabric softener or essential oils that clog the absorbent cells;
- Air dry, no radiator, dryer, towel dryer...
Before wearing it for the first time, it is important to put the Sydney menstrual panties in the washing machine to boost their absorbency.
- Body: 70% nylon, 30% spandex
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Middle: 80% polyester, 20% nylon / 100% polyester
Made in China
All Herloop returns must be inspected before being returned to stock.
For each product in the package, please make the following checks:
I - Panties
- Packaging Inspection:
- Is the packaging present?
- Is the packaging in good condition? (Not torn, cut, perforated, damaged, or extremely crumpled)
- Is the packaging free of any abnormalities/deterioration? (Stains, pen marks, tape and/or other marks)
- Are all labels present on the packaging (not peeled off)?
- Does the packaging correspond to the returned product (see the label inside the panties)?
- Product Inspection:
Take the panties out of their packaging
- Do the panties correspond to their packaging (reference and size)?
- Are the panties in good condition? (no tears, holes, cuts or damage. No stains, pen marks or other dirt on the outside or inside)
- The underwear does not have any discoloration (ex: grey instead of black), it does not appear washed or wet?
Fold the panties and put them back in their packaging to be put back in stock
II - Accessories (wash bag / pouch)
- The product is in good condition, it is not torn, cut or damaged...
- The product does not have any stains on the outside or inside
- The product does not have any discoloration, it does not appear washed or wet
- The product still has its label, the label has not been cut off.
III - End of product inspection
➔ If any of the above is not checked then the product can be used as a sample.
In this case Kami Store may replace it for you in a future order or make you a credit note.
➔ If all the mentions in parts I and II are checked, the product can be put back in stock.
➔ To be put back in stock, the product must always:
- Have a packaging in its entirety not torn, not peeled off, not damaged, not soiled, no tape or writing added.
- Appear unworn, clean inside and out and without any manufacturing defects.
- Be consistent with the reference on the packaging (model and size)
Take a measuring tape and measure yourself. The hip size is measured at the highest point of the buttocks without tightening too much.
Consult our size guide to find out which size fits you.
For more precise measurements, don't forget to :
- Take your measurements in your underwear so that they are not distorted by your clothes.
- Stand up straight.
- Ask someone for help if you need it.
Important: If you are between two sizes, take the larger size, there is nothing more unpleasant than to feel tight in your menstrual panties.