Leak-Proof Pouch for Period Panties
RRP: 8.99 €
The essential accessory to carry your period panties. This pretty pouch is perfect to store and take your panties everywhere.
It is made of non-dyed cotton canvas which gives it a nice natural color. It has a waterproof interior to make sure that there's no leaking from your used panties. It can hold up to 3 pairs of Herloop panties so that you are protected all day long.
Waterproof interior | Can hold 3 pairs of panties
Dimensions: 18cm X 24cm
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Wash the inside of the pouch with a sponge and soap.
Hand wash or machine wash (in a laundry bag) at 30° max. Do not tumble dry.
Composition: non-dyed cotton, polyester lining
Made in China
All Herloop returns must be inspected before being returned to stock.
For each product in the package, please make the following checks:
I - Panties
- Packaging Inspection:
- Is the packaging present?
- Is the packaging in good condition? (Not torn, cut, perforated, damaged, or extremely crumpled)
- Is the packaging free of any abnormalities/deterioration? (Stains, pen marks, tape and/or other marks)
- Are all labels present on the packaging (not peeled off)?
- Does the packaging correspond to the returned product (see the label inside the panties)?
- Product Inspection:
Take the panties out of their packaging
- Do the panties correspond to their packaging (reference and size)?
- Are the panties in good condition? (no tears, holes, cuts or damage. No stains, pen marks or other dirt on the outside or inside)
- The underwear does not have any discoloration (ex: grey instead of black), it does not appear washed or wet?
Fold the panties and put them back in their packaging to be put back in stock
II - Accessories (wash bag / pouch)
- The product is in good condition, it is not torn, cut or damaged...
- The product does not have any stains on the outside or inside
- The product does not have any discoloration, it does not appear washed or wet
- The product still has its label, the label has not been cut off.
III - End of product inspection
➔ If any of the above is not checked then the product can be used as a sample.
In this case Kami Store may replace it for you in a future order or make you a credit note.
➔ If all the mentions in parts I and II are checked, the product can be put back in stock.
➔ To be put back in stock, the product must always:
- Have a packaging in its entirety not torn, not peeled off, not damaged, not soiled, no tape or writing added.
- Appear unworn, clean inside and out and without any manufacturing defects.
- Be consistent with the reference on the packaging (model and size)