RRP: 14 €
A black LastRound so that the rounds will never stain no matter how colorful nail polish or makeup you use. Go full drag glam, experiment with all the pigments and glitters, have a regular day at the office, or simply get that pop of color on your nails – LastRound Pro will stay spotless. Use after use.
A black reusable cotton round for those tougher makeup removal jobs like nail polish and pigmented makeup that tend to stain your regular rounds. It comes in a black case, with 7 pitch black rounds.
LastRound is a reusable alternative to makeup pads and rounds. It’s made of a shape-shifting fabric that becomes really soft when wet. One pack is good for 1750 uses or more.
LastRound is made of 100% renewable raw materials. Every round is completely compostable.
Compostable | Reusable | Machine washable
Contains: 7 reusable cotton pads
Subcribe to back in stock notification
How to use?
- Take the round out of the case
- Wet the round and squeeze out the excess water. Use it as it is or with your favorite products
- Wash with soap and water or in the washing machine up to 140°F/60°C
- Let dry and pop back into the case
Tips & Tricks
- The round will be stiff before wet, so always add a splash of water to make it super soft.
- Both sides are textured for gentle exfoliation, so for sensitive skin, apply less pressure.
- The material doesn’t shed any lift, fluff or particles and will not fray along the edges.
- Keep rounds for nail polish removal separate and wash immediately after each use.
Wash the pads thoroughly before use. Can be used with essence toners, micellar water and cleansing water.
Machine wash used pads at 60°C in a laundry bag. Let the round dry completely before putting it back in the case.
- Case: Made of certified Ocean Bound Plastic
- Rounds: 70% cotton and 30% wood fiber
- Packaging: FSC recycled cardboard
Made in Germany