Herloop period panties love simplicity - they can last up to 5 years with proper care. Here are some valuable tips to keep your Montana menstrual panties at their best:
- Once worn, rinse it with cold water until the water is clear;
- Put it in the washing machine at 30° in a laundry bag (not more than 3 panties per bag);
- No need to use a special detergent;
- don't use any stain removers or fabric softeners;
- Let it air dry inside out for faster drying (never on a radiator and never in the dryer)
All Herloop returns must be inspected before being returned to stock.
For each product in the package, please make the following checks:
I - Panties
- Packaging Inspection:
- Is the packaging present?
- Is the packaging in good condition? (Not torn, cut, perforated, damaged, or extremely crumpled)
- Is the packaging free of any abnormalities/deterioration? (Stains, pen marks, tape and/or other marks)
- Are all labels present on the packaging (not peeled off)?
- Does the packaging correspond to the returned product (see the label inside the panties)?
- Product Inspection:
Take the panties out of their packaging
- Do the panties correspond to their packaging (reference and size)?
- Are the panties in good condition? (no tears, holes, cuts or damage. No stains, pen marks or other dirt on the outside or inside)
- The underwear does not have any discoloration (ex: grey instead of black), it does not appear washed or wet?
Fold the panties and put them back in their packaging to be put back in stock
II - Accessories (wash bag / pouch)
- The product is in good condition, it is not torn, cut or damaged...
- The product does not have any stains on the outside or inside
- The product does not have any discoloration, it does not appear washed or wet
- The product still has its label, the label has not been cut off.
III - End of product inspection
➔ If any of the above is not checked then the product can be used as a sample.
In this case Kami Store may replace it for you in a future order or make you a credit note.
➔ If all the mentions in parts I and II are checked, the product can be put back in stock.
➔ To be put back in stock, the product must always:
- Have a packaging in its entirety not torn, not peeled off, not damaged, not soiled, no tape or writing added.
- Appear unworn, clean inside and out and without any manufacturing defects.
- Be consistent with the reference on the packaging (model and size)
Take a measuring tape and measure yourself. The hip size is measured at the highest point of the buttocks without tightening too much.
Consult our size guide to find out which size fits you.
For more precise measurements, don't forget to :
- Take your measurements in your underwear so that they are not distorted by your clothes.
- Stand up straight.
- Ask someone for help if you need it.
|Size ||Waist size |
|XS ||34 ||82/87 cm |
|S ||36 ||88/92 cm |
|M ||38 ||93/97 cm |
|L ||40 ||98/102 cm |
|XL ||42 ||103/107 cm |
|2XL ||44 ||108/112 cm |
|3XL ||46 ||113/117 cm |
Important: If you are between two sizes, take the larger size, there is nothing more unpleasant than to feel tight in your menstrual panties.