Gua Sha - Rose Quartz
RRP: 32.90 €
A natural tool to lift your skin and eliminate impurities, the Gua Sha helps to improve your beauty routine's
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, "Gua Sha" is used to scrape away the "sand", i.e. to eliminate and bring to the surface the cold stagnation responsible for the body's illnesses and ailments.
Massaging with Gua Sha allows for deep lymphatic drainage, it also allows for the sculpting of the oval of the face and for deep work on the skin but also on all the muscles and tensions of the face. Fights against sagging and skin ageing by deeply stimulating collagen, thus firming the skin and visibly smoothing wrinkles and fine lines. It also reactivates blood circulation, eliminates puffiness and dark circles and smoothes the skin texture to improve its appearance day by day.
Lifting | Anti-Ageing | Healing
Dimensions: 9 x 5cm
Brand: Roll On Jade
Rose Quartz is a gentle, healing and soothing stone. It is a stone that has been recognized for thousands of years for its anti-ageing virtues. It helps to fight against ageing and skin slackening by firming the skin, it also helps to fight against wrinkles and fine lines. It soothes dry and dehydrated skin. It helps to reduce marks and scars on the skin.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Use 1-5 minutes on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to relieve congestion or in hot water to relax.
All our tools are purified/recharged in energy by a professional before sending. Clean before first use and every 2-3 days. Clean the parts in contact with the skin with clear water and soap.
- Start at the forehead by smoothing with the Gua Sha semi-flat, from the centre outwards, then from the bottom up.
- Smooth with the longer tip flat along the brow line to sculpt.
- Decongest the eye area by smoothing flat from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, smooth from the inside to the outside. Use gentle pumping movements with the longer side. To work on fine lines, massage the Gua Sha in a grid pattern at 90° to the skin, more intensely and quickly on the crow's feet wrinkles.
- Then, to sculpt the cheekbones, massage from the nose, under the cheekbone and up towards the ears with the wider edge and the Gua Sha semi-flat.
- Sculpt the oval of the face by going under the chin and smoothing to the ears by placing the V of the Gua Sha at 90° on the contour of the face.
- To work on the double chin, place the V of Gua Sha in the middle of the neck, starting at the neck and moving up quickly to the underside of the chin.
- Finish draining down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage, with the Gua Sha semi-flat. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
Made from 100% natural, fine Rose Quartz stone, not chemically treated, ethically sourced in Brazil.