RRP: 9.95 €
Ecopods Floor Cleaner is a water-soluble capsule that allows you to safely clean your floor. Thanks to the pod you always have the right dosage and you never use too much product. Also suitable for delicate floors such as natural stone and parquet. To be used in a bucket with 5 liters of warm water, let it dissolve, ready for use. Has a wonderfully fresh scent. Biodegradable and also suitable for vegans.
Traditional cleaning products consist of at least 80% water. Our pod is a concentrated formula based on natural ingredients. This has more benefits than you might think. You save 92% CO2 because we only transport the capsule and no water. You save 91% on waste because the reusable bottles last for years. And you need 95% less space to store the products. Biodegradable and suitable for vegans.
Vegan | Cruelty-Free | No Essential Oils
Content: 40 pods
How to use
- Put the capsule in a bucket. Do not cut the capsule open.
- Fill the bucker with (warm) water and let the capsule dissolve completely.
- The product is now ready to use!
Composition & Origin
- Ethanol: the result of sugar beet fermentation. This component is used as a solvent and has a disinfecting effect.
- Lactic acid: of vegetable origin, also as a result of the fermentation of sugar beet. Extremely suitable as a descaler and pH regulator.
- Citric acid: present in lemon and orange juices. Mainly used for removing limescale. As a PH regulator, it also ensures the correct functioning of each product.
- Coconut soap: based on coconut oil. The coconut soap contains glycerine, which ensures a reduction of skin irritation when using the products. The soap has a degreasing effect and keeps the composition of the products stable.
- Alkylpolygly cosidea: A non-ionic surfactant, produced from renewable raw materials of plant origin. They are biodegradable and non-toxic. They remove the surface tension, making dirt easier to remove.
Made in Italy