Recommended use: once per week
- Take a bowl to prepare the mask.
- Mix one or two teaspoons of powder with a little lukewarm water until you obtain a pasty substance.
- Apply to the face and avoid the eye contour area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with clear water and moisturize your skin with the Indigène serum.
This treatment is composed of three ingredients with multiple virtues:
- White clay gently eliminates impurities, regulates sebum secretion and tightens pores
- Rice flour unifies and mattifies the complexion
- Rich in carotenoids and vitamin A, carrot powder is ideal for a "good-looking" effect and to delay skin ageing
Handmade in Belgium