RRP: 12.95 €
This vegan and essential oil-free facial mask beautifies both dry and oily skins.
It gently removes impurities, regulates sebum secretion and tightens pores.
The rice flour contained in the mask unifies and mattifies the skin tone.
Also containing carrot powder, which is rich in carotenoids and vitamin A, this mask will give you a healthy glow and can delay skin aging.
Palm oil free | Mineral oil-free | Preservative-free | Vegan
Capacity: 100 g
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Recommended use: once per week
- Take a bowl to prepare the mask.
- Mix one or two teaspoons of powder with a little lukewarm water until you obtain a pasty substance.
- Apply to the face and avoid the eye contour area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with clear water and moisturize your skin with the Indigène serum.
This treatment is composed of three ingredients with multiple virtues:
- White clay gently eliminates impurities, regulates sebum secretion and tightens pores
- Rice flour unifies and mattifies the complexion
- Rich in carotenoids and vitamin A, carrot powder is ideal for a "good-looking" effect and to delay skin ageing
Handmade in Belgium