RRP: 36.11 €
All Ecopods products conveniently in a package. Easy to use, easy to store and without packaging waste! In this package you will find all available pods together with the aluminum bottles. In the future, all you need to do is purchase the capsules. Good for 3 months of cleaning.
Traditional cleaning products consist of at least 80% water. Ecopods are a concentrated formula based on natural ingredients. This has more benefits than you might think. You save 92% CO2 because we only transport the capsule and no water. You save 91% on waste because the reusable bottles last for years. And you need 95% less space to store the products. Biodegradable and suitable for vegans.
Vegan | Cruelty-Free | No Essential Oils
Content: 40 floor cleaner pods, 1 all purpose cleaner pod, 1 bathroom cleaner pod, 1 degreaser pod
How to use
- Put the capsule in a spray bottle or in a bucket. Do not cut the capsule open.
- Fill the bottle with (warm) water and let the capsule dissolve completely. Shaking the bottle makes it faster!
- The product is now ready to use!
- If the bottle is empty. Rinse the bottle and start again at step 1.
Composition & Origin
- Ethanol: the result of sugar beet fermentation. This component is used as a solvent and has a disinfecting effect.
- Lactic acid: of vegetable origin, also as a result of the fermentation of sugar beet. Extremely suitable as a descaler and pH regulator.
- Citric acid: present in lemon and orange juices. Mainly used for removing limescale. As a PH regulator, it also ensures the correct functioning of each product.
- Coconut soap: based on coconut oil. The coconut soap contains glycerine, which ensures a reduction of skin irritation when using the products. The soap has a degreasing effect and keeps the composition of the products stable.
- Alkylpolygly cosidea: A non-ionic surfactant, produced from renewable raw materials of plant origin. They are biodegradable and non-toxic. They remove the surface tension, making dirt easier to remove.
- Aluminum bottles
Pods made in Italy, bottles in the United Kingdom