RRP: 8.95 €
This Degreaser is a water-soluble capsule with which you (re)fill your lifetime bottle to effortlessly remove grease. It is ideal for stainless steel and ovens. In case of stubborn fat, let it act for a while. The economical spray ensures that you do not use too much product.
Traditional cleaning products consist of at least 80% water. Our pod is a concentrated formula based on natural ingredients. This has more benefits than you might think. You save 92% CO2 because we only transport the capsule and no water. You save 91% on waste because the reusable bottles last for years. And you need 95% less space to store the products. Biodegradable and suitable for vegans.
Vegan | Biodegradable | No essential oils
Content: 1 pod with a 500 ml spray bottle
How to use
- Put the capsule in a spray bottle. Do not cut the capsule open.
- Fill the bottle with (warm) water and let the capsule dissolve completely. Shaking the bottle makes it faster!
- The product is now ready to use!
- If the bottle is empty, rinse it and start again at step 1.
Composition & Origin
- Ethanol: the result of sugar beet fermentation. This component is used as a solvent and has a disinfecting effect.
- Lactic acid: of vegetable origin, also as a result of the fermentation of sugar beet. Extremely suitable as a descaler and pH regulator.
- Citric acid: present in lemon and orange juices. Mainly used for removing limescale. As a PH regulator, it also ensures the correct functioning of each product.
- Coconut soap: based on coconut oil. The coconut soap contains glycerine, which ensures a reduction of skin irritation when using the products. The soap has a degreasing effect and keeps the composition of the products stable.
- Alkylpolygly cosidea: A non-ionic surfactant, produced from renewable raw materials of plant origin. They are biodegradable and non-toxic. They remove the surface tension, making dirt easier to remove.
- Aluminium bottle
Pods made in Italy, bottle made in the United Kingdom