RRP: 85.80 €
This box includes a Roll-On and a Gua Sha for the ultimate pampering beauty ritual. These tools lift your skin, remove impurities and help beauty products penetrate better.
Massaging with the Roll-On helps to drain the lymph and eliminate toxins, improve blood circulation, make skin care products penetrate more quickly and increase their effectiveness, decongest the eye contour area by reducing puffiness, dark circles and sinuses, massage and relax certain muscles and tensions in the face, stimulate collagen production and beard growth. Visibly improves the skin texture, fights against ageing by smoothing the first wrinkles and fine lines, but also fights against skin slackening.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, "Gua Sha" means to scrape off the "sand", i.e. to eliminate, to bring to the surface the cold stagnations, responsible for the diseases and the ills of the body.
Massaging with Gua Sha allows a deep lymphatic drainage, it also allows to sculpt the oval of the face and to work in depth the skin but also the whole muscles and tensions of the face. Gua Sha increases the sagging and ageing of the skin by deeply stimulating collagen, thus firming the skin and visibly smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is used to activate the blood circulation, eliminate puffiness and dark circles and smooth out the skin's texture to improve its appearance from day to day.
Lifting | Healing | Protecting
Contains: 1 Roll-On and 1 Gua Sha
Dimensions: 14.5 x 5.5cm and 10 x 5 cm.
Brand: Roll On Jade
Black Obsidian is a powerful stone, resulting from volcanic rock. It is a stone of introspection par excellence, a stone of vital force, protection and healing. It helps to repel harmful energies, dissolve anger and helps to make decisions by bringing clarity. Helps to find balance. Accelerates healing, cuts, soothes tight skin, neck pain and arthritis, sprains and bruises.
Use 1-5 minutes on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to relieve congestion or in hot water to relax.
All our tools are purified/recharged in energy by a professional before sending. Clean before first use and every 2-3 days. Clean the parts in contact with the skin with clear water and soap. Dry well and put back in its case. Purify and recharge after cleaning
Gua Sha :
- Start at the forehead by smoothing with the smooth curved part of the Gua Sha, semi-flat, from the centre outwards, then from the bottom upwards.
- Smooth with the longer tip flat along the brow line to sculpt.
- Decongest the eye area by smoothing flat from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, smooth from the inside to the outside. Use the tip of the Gua Sha to make gentle pumping movements. To work on fine lines, massage the pimpled part or the sharpest point of the Gua Sha into the skin at a 90° angle, more intensely and quickly on the crow's feet.
- Then, to sculpt the cheekbones, massage from the nose, over the cheekbone with the smallest wave-shaped edge of the Gua Sha, so that the cheekbone sits there as if on the inside, then smooth down to the ears.
- Sculpt the oval of the face by going under the chin and smoothing to the ears with the adapted V of the Gua Sha, at 90°.
- To work on the double chin, place the V or the tip of the Gua Sha in the middle of the neck, starting from the neck and moving quickly up to the underside of the chin.
- Finish draining down the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage, with the larger hollow part of the Gua Sha, semi-flat. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
- Start at the forehead, smoothing from the centre outwards then from the bottom up.
- Smooth with the smooth roller along the brow line to sculpt.
- Decongest the eye area with the smooth roller, smooth from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, use the smooth roller and smooth from the inside to the outside. To work on fine lines, massage in a grid pattern more intensely and quickly in the crow's feet area with the pimple roller.
- Then, to sculpt the cheekbones, either with the smooth or the spiked roller, massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and then moving up towards the ears.
- Sculpt the oval of the face with the smooth or spiked roller, passing under the chin and smoothing down to the ears.
- To work on the double chin, use the pimpled part, starting from the neck and working quickly up to the underside of the chin.
- Finish the drainage with the smooth roller down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
Composition & Origin
Made from 100% natural, untreated Black Obsidian stone, ethically sourced in Brazil.